No announcement yet.

Vwall Guitars website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like it may be up a ipower, but the files need to be moved? Are all of your files still with Ipower? If not you have to move them over there and you should be good to go.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

WOW!
      Much Extreme thanks to AzPilot, Vwall Guitars is actually back up and online!
      I don't know how, I'm ever grateful though, that it is!

The website is pretty blank at this point and still going under construction, but its up at least.
      Thanks again for everyone's help and research!!
      Esp. AzPilot!!!

Scott

PS: Jim, I may be bugging you to learn to use that V deck- AzPilot said that its taking forever to load the website... its that common for ipower????

Comment

Sorry for all the trouble, but I'm glad it's been resolved (and I hope it stays resolved )

Shoulda stook with Freeservers, though - I've got both my domains there and haven't had any trouble yet

At least now I know what to expect if I ever change from them - I'll hafta move my files first and THEN drop the host
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I can help you out if you need it Scott. It's pretty user friendly. You can also FTP your files up to your site and that will probably be much quicker. Thats how I do it.

Glad you are back up and running.

Originally posted by vwall guitars View Post
          WOW!
          Much Extreme thanks to AzPilot, Vwall Guitars is actually back up and online!
          I don't know how, I'm ever grateful though, that it is!

The website is pretty blank at this point and still going under construction, but its up at least.
          Thanks again for everyone's help and research!!
          Esp. AzPilot!!!

Scott

PS: Jim, I may be bugging you to learn to use that V deck- AzPilot said that its taking forever to load the website... its that common for ipower????
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
          X