Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoraby View Post
    I used to but got tired of being brutally owned by a bunch of 12-year olds
    Raises hand!...there is a teenager on there....his CS name is Rambo. He was featured in the Wall Street Journal a few months back. He teaches people how to master CS and Halo for $50.00/hour. I was playing once when he came on to train someone and ruined the place...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by dd3keegs View Post
      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Szostak View Post
        As for guild wars, I looked at some screenshots and it looks pretty fancy ... is it anything like Lineage II?
        Nope, nothing like it. First off, there are no elves or orcs in it. There are dwarves and centaurs and tengu (bird people), but only humans are playable.

Max level is 20, and you can reach it pretty quickly. From there on, you can only get better by improving on your own play.

It's also an instanced game, which means that you can interact and form parties in towns and outposts, but once you leave the outpost with your party, you are in your own instance of the world; you will not encouter any other parties of players. This is both good and bad, but on the plus side is that it completely eliminates PKing, looting, spawn stealing, etc.

I mainly play it because there is no monthly fee, and it's rather casual - you don't need to grind for gold or experience, or spend a ridiculous amount of time crafting silly things.

Comment

That sounds like my kind of game ... The main reason I couldn't stand games like Lineage II was because of the necessary grinding

Comment

I used to play CS competitively, but I stopped as I had less and less time to devot to a game.

Comment

I LOVED CS !!!

Until I moved to the sticks and have no HS internet.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer84 View Post
                I LOVED CS !!!

Until I moved to the sticks and have no HS internet.
                Oh damn, that really sucks.... No HS... I'd cry..

Comment

Yeah I remember when I had dial up and tried to play cs... My ping was about 250-350 avg so I lagged my way across the map. Everyone thought I was speeding hacking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8boardbob2 View Post
                    Yeah I remember when I had dial up and tried to play cs... My ping was about 250-350 avg so I lagged my way across the map. Everyone thought I was speeding hacking lol.
                    Ouch, that must've been pretty damn bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X