George Lynch - The Lost Anthology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Lynch - The Lost Anthology

Just picked up this album today. I happened to see it in the shelf at the cd-store so I had to pick it up. Wasn't even aware of it until I saw it.
    This is really cool! If you're a Lynch fanatic you gotta have it.
    You'll hear Lynch playing with various bands, from as early as '77, to stuff with Xciter, Dokken songs that never were released, "Paranoid" with Vince Neil on vocals, tribute to The Scorpions ("He's a Woman She's a Man"), Alice Cooper ("Billion Dollar Babies", feat. Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns on vocals), Round and Round (you know it; the Ratt classic) with Stephen Pearcy, "S.A.T.O." etc..
    It's a double album with a lot of cool otherwise hard-to-get songs featuring Lynch. If you're a fan I strongly recommend it, I thought it was awesome
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

I ordered his dojo cd and like it.
    Its tracks only, no singing or solos.
    As intended, all tracks are great to jam to.
    Very disverse, not a single track sounds alike.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Yeah Anthology is a cool CD to own if you're a Lynch fan. My favorite song on there is Lynch Mob doing Tooth and Nail live. Holy shit, they totally kicked ass on that tune.

Comment

Yeah D, that live recording is awesome. Noticed how heavy Lynch's sound was there?? I mean, it's almost insane! Cool as hell

Comment

Hey Soap where can I get that Dojo CD? I hope you don't have to be enrolled in the Dojo to get it?

Comment

Nope, I order it from the online mob shop.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Thanks, I*ll check it out

Comment

Own it...love Lost Behind the Wall live. I was pretty amazed at how his earlier works sounded.

I'm going to have to get the Dojo CD too. I've been wanting that since he released it.

Comment

Working...
                X