X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrasound results

Some of you may remember this thread

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59443

So she had a level 2 ultrasound yesterday because my wife is considered high risk due to a couple things in the past...so we got to see the baby again and was real cool. The level two is much higher power than the standard machine.
    Good news....no negative issues were found It was very relieving and made a cool end to a stressful morning...and we found out we are having another girl!!! My 4 1/2 year old is very excited she is having a little sister soon. Again wanted to thank everyone for their kind words in my last post about this! Next ultrasound is a 3D one at 27 weeks and the hospital we had to go to offers it for FREE!!! Pretty spooky cause you can actually see the baby like the picture was taken from inside. The detail is unbelievable and I had never seen one until yesterday....anyway thanks again...Peace!!

Congrats. A co-worker of mine is pregnant and she is always showing us her ultrasounds. Did you get a copy of the photo? I think that'd be a neat thing to have around.

Another girl eh.. well hey. My wife always teases me saying we are going to have a bunch of girls. I suppose as long as you guys are happy and healthy thats all that matters right?
    Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 12-13-2006, 09:30 PM.
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Cool!! Hope everything keeps going well.
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Great news bro!!

Comment

Congrats. Glad everything is OK.

Comment

Awesome. Congrats!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrats bro! My wife is due in Feb., I'm 35 and she'll be 29 in 2 weeks. This is our first... it's a boy!

Comment

Congrats
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

congrats!
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Congrats,Mr. & Mrs. Quakana,I hope this eases some of the stress on you two. oh,and next time we better get some pics....
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I just had my first recently and we had a few ultrasounds. They are both a relief, and sometimes a headache (we were warned about something that turned out to be totally untrue and a bad reading).

That being said, don't go overboard on the ultrasounds. They are not entirely risk-free according to some studies.

That being said, when/if we have another, I'm sure we'll get a couple, even knowing they aren't the healthiest things in the world. We're just not going to do it like Tom Cruise and Katie. They bought an ultrasound machine for home use.

Comment

excellent!!

Comment

That's great news man! Congratulations!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                            I just had my first recently and we had a few ultrasounds. They are both a relief, and sometimes a headache (we were warned about something that turned out to be totally untrue and a bad reading).

That being said, don't go overboard on the ultrasounds. They are not entirely risk-free according to some studies.

That being said, when/if we have another, I'm sure we'll get a couple, even knowing they aren't the healthiest things in the world. We're just not going to do it like Tom Cruise and Katie. They bought an ultrasound machine for home use.
                            Tell me about that!!!! When she was pregnant with our first daughter they measured the left ventricle in her brain and stated it was to big. We had to go to the level 2 then as well....TWICE...and genetic consoling because they thought it might be down syndrome...now ya know why we were stressed about going AGAIN to the level two for this pregnancy...long story short...My first daughter was cleared due to a possible "bad measurement" 6 weeks later...thank God they found nothing this time with our daughter to be

Thanks again all!!

Comment

Ultrasound results

> I've got a healthy 4 yr old,and one on the way with another woman,she's just waiting on someone to spray the finish,LOL. Good feeling knowing that all the tests came back good,isn't it? I totally messed the day up for this loudmouth,troublemaking bitch I see at work sometimes. She came in all giddy about her ultrasound pics. Man,you should have seen the expression on her face when I asked if that was a sombrero or an afro on it's head,LMAO! Tommy D.
                              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                              X