Damn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!

Ordered my sons christmas present last week from(can i say the name?) a big American musical place,....a Michael Kelly fretless bass,it arrived right on time,..with the headstock snapped clean off! Now they are out of stock,but they are taking care of me,no complaits with them,this has happened before with other guitars,and they have always been great.It is just such a bummer to open the box a find a destroyed instrument like this. And now what do i get him? AAAAARG! My tiny mind has to think,...Again! PAIN! AAAARG! Any ideas? He's a killer Bassist,already has a Conklin groove tool,Ampeg,Podxt live,...AAAAARRRRG! Da pain!....
    www.thejimmyhatz.com

pix plz

Comment

Sounds like someone shipped UPS and bought from Musicians Friend. Sorry man, it really sucks. Best you can probably do is explain it to him and hope he takes it well. If you haven't already, go ahead and get on the backorder list. As for something in its place for now, maybe a bass efect like a wah? I know you said he has a Line6 podXT but maybe something it doesn't do. Dunno what other than a wah, don't know to much abotu bass stuff

Comment

Or, you could simply say,"I am truly sorry son, but Santa saw you smoking pot".

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
          AND you didn't share you little bogart!!
          www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

But a bottle of Titebond in his stocking.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Was it UPS?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Tell them you want a refund and get one somewhere else

Comment

Working...
                  X