Race Car Pile Up.... Wow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Car Pile Up.... Wow!!

Millions of $$$$$$ in twisted metal and pieces of fiber glass...

http://www.break.com/index/expensive..._accident.html

A~
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Ooo - now that's painful to watch....

Comment

damn.. saleens, vipers, marcos, ferraris..

lol @ the still running whiper of the blue viper
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
        lol @ the still running whiper of the blue viper
        +1
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The dude that gets wiped out by the Viper is lucky to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            +1 But what loon gets out of his car while theres one coming down the stretch of a track which is essentially a sheet of ice

Comment

Just watched it again..... Whoa......

A~
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

...in every racing incident... there always seems to be that other car coming down the track collision. You would think people would get the idea to get out of dangers way and into safety.

But then again, cars these days sometimes won't even start back up after a collision without resetting the fuel safety cutoff switch (found in the trunk on most cars).

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                  He was probably thinking afterwards: "Note to self: purchase new knickers"
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You'd think the track officials would have the corner workers signal the remaining drivers to stop where they were after the first four or five cars lost it in the same place on the track.

Comment

Yikes thats expensive. Reminds me of the Dan Ryan lol (rated worst highway for accidents in the US at one point.) The guy in the TVR was lucky he went off the road first and stopped before he got involved.
                      Gil

Comment

Working...
                      X