No announcement yet.

Need advice on webpage building software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamweaver never gave me any problems. Frontpage might be better suited for a novice. Stick with HTML Doug. You don't need to get into anything too complicated.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I created audiozone.dk using with Dreamweaver + Fireworks + Photoshop without knowing jack shit about web programming.

I hated Dreamweaver for the first 1000 hours of use, but that mainly comes down to me not knowing anything back then. Fireworks has been a pleasure from the start.

The hard part of making homepages is learning how to make a solid code, that will look fairly consistant on more browsers. Using Dreamweaver won't automatically create solid pages. My site is a good example of that LOL
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Dreamweaver or Fusion/Webobjects (whatever it's called these days) IBM makes a nice one too but I can't remember the name ATM.
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Thanks for the advice guy's! I think I'm gonna get MacroMedia Studio 8.0. It has Dreamweaver plus all the other goodies I'm looking for. The main reason I havent updated my website is because high speed isnt available where I am yet. The lines are run, but there is no feed, or drops. So, I'm still on dial up.

I figure by the time I figure out the main features of Dreamweaver, and have my page where I'm satisfied with it, I will be at high speed.
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Good choice Doug. Hope it works out for ya.
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

How much does MacroMedia Studio 8.0 cost ??

Comment

A arm and a leg. Maybe 2 arms.

Comment

About $900

Comment

Working...
                  X