Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dying here

http://www.headtochrist.com/

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

WTF!?!
    -Rick

Comment

Nice site...
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

He wants to give Christ head..

Oh, well that's nice..nobody ever offers nice things like that to the Christ..incense, myr and shit like that..but not a fuggin' hummer...

What a fuckin' has-been, delusional, douchebag, untalented, fagbot..

That's OK..that fuggin' fuckface ain't going to heaven..ohhhhhhh no no no..

I'll be waiting for him in the afterflife..yes I will, and he's not going to be very happy...and that makes me VERY happy..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            What a fuckin' has-been, delusional, douchebag, untalented, fagbot..
            dont talk about the jezus that way =) j/k
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
              dont talk about the jezus that way =) j/k
              Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh...that's a good one bro..

Oh fuck..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh Billy, you've been a bad boy again. Now go to your room and listen to "Reign In Blood" 666 times!
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

i wonder who actually had the time to make that site.....
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                    i wonder who actually had the time to make that site.....
                    Probably the guy that charged him an assload of $$$ to build it.
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                      Oh Billy, you've been a bad boy again. Now go to your room and listen to "Reign In Blood" 666 times!
                      I did that already...

Kelly bro..I think Head made that..or well he had it made, he was in Korn in my shit ya know..now that is one fuck I'd like to smack...I have a list of people that would bring me much joy to smack..he wasn't on that list..but now that I see him..fuggit..why not..yeah, he's on the list...for now...until I forget about him..

I'd want to schmack these people..just once!

Eddie Van Halen..schmack some sense in that fuck.
                      Emenem..piece of shit wannabe
                      Kid Rock...piece of shit
                      Fred Durst..piece of shit wannabe
                      Tommy Lee..piece of shit
                      Head...just because.
                      Al Sharpton....I'd have to
                      Jesse Jackson..he's a dumbfuck
                      OJ Simpson...why not
                      God..if actually did exist..

OK..I just realized there is way too much to list here..so fuggit!

Bill Z Bub

Comment

I JUST realized it was about the korn member!! I wondered for about 5 minutes what the hell that sites was for...well I'm still doing it

Comment

it had to be that member that was born again. How silly would it be to give munky to christ?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            it had to be that member that was born again. How silly would it be to give munky to christ?
                            According to the site that happened in 2005
                            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

So Munky gave Head to Christ?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X