Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Emily

Been thinking about the JCF'ers... I was going to pop on over there and
    leave a "Howdy" note, but I'm getting evil eyebrows. Would you mind, if you get a minute, just letting everyone know I say "Hey", I love everyone and miss everyone. Hope those crazy wingbats are all rockin' some holiday tunes! I'm holed up with my acoustic and am singing in the bathroom at the top of my lungs during the day driving the maids crazy! Good Freakin' Times! I'll be back online probably in Jan (hopefully sooner) and will pop in then.

Hope everyone is well and happy.

Em~
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Hi Emily, I dont know who you are cause i am a Newb but hello and happy holidays

Comment

just left a message for her over at her blog thingo, but here's a "hey Emmy!" for here too.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
        Hi Emily, I dont know who you are cause i am a Newb but hello and happy holidays
        It's Emthrax Dave!

Em, if you get on here to see these messages. Hope all is well with you, and happy holidays to you and the family!

Cheers sis!...Love ya!
        ~Ken

Comment

To say your missed is an understatement...
          Untill then(you getting back online)take care and happy holidays to you and all your family. Have fun driving the maids crazy.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Hi Em! *shakes my boobs*
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Why would Em be getting evil eyebrows? Someone pm me and fill me in, because I must have missed it.

Hi Em!
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm thinking she was probably using a public internet source, had been on a while, and was being eyed by people wanting to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                  I'm thinking she was probably using a public internet source, had been on a while, and was being eyed by people wanting to use it.

You are correct sir.. she is staying at an INN until they close on their new home so she is using public internet. She's loving being in the mountains and it sounds like a great change of pace for them ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                    Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                    You are correct sir.. she is staying at an INN until they close on their new home so she is using public internet. She's loving being in the mountains and it sounds like a great change of pace for them ..
                    Thanks guys.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Emtastic !! We miss you over hear and can't wait for you to get back !
                      Be safe and see you soon...
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

My sis...Holla Back...I'll write her..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey, Miss 'Thrax.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hi emz!!!
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey Em! Good to hear from you! Hope all's well and Happy Holidays to you and the family!
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X