No announcement yet.

Unfukkenbelievable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be wearing thoses fuckin' things for at least a month!!

Comment

Someone had to had played a joke on you or is yanking you hard.
      Its so obvious you would have to be stupid to not go out of your way to be more careful.

I've had laundry mixed up in my apt complexes where I would end up with an undergarment or two in my laundry basket on occasion.

Comment

442-
        I used to go to this girls house before work to get nice and high before work. Her house was about a mile from my office, so rather than get high at home and possibly end up brawling with the wife, or doing itin my excursion and getting popped by the cops, i went to this girl Nicole's house. I went there every morning for 8 months in a row. All she was in the end was a fellow dope fiend .She was cool, liked my stories, she even loved the way I was over the top about guitars, so i get a thankyou card from her because I'd toss her some everyday for use of the house before work, at lunch, and immediately after work. When you're on junk nothing stops you from doing it.
        She saw the thankyou card and it said , thanks Tommy, you make the mornings brighter. Holy shit, it was the end of my marriage right there. I admitted everything right on the spot, I told her to find the most stringent FBI lie detector test available and ask me anything you want to, I'd nothing to hide that she didn't already know, but she used it as the "that motherfukker cheated on me for 8 months" victim ploy no matter what I did, said, and pleaded with her to believe, but it was done the second she read the letter. She'd say why do you make the mornings brighter? and I'd say, uh, I don't know sweetie, do you think it's cuz I give her free dope when I show up. Finally, after 3 million fights, she took it all, and I've never seen nor spoke to her since. She painted a picture of me to her family that was uglier than anything I'd ever heard in my life. She's got enough hate for the both of us, so you gotta take some drastic steps dude, maybe a lie detector test would work, my wife didn't wan't to do it, cuz I don't think she could have handled it when I passed it with flying colors. If I was ever going to cheat on my wife , it was gonna be with a fukkin' number1 fult tilt high octane beauty ready for sick ,sick fun. She wouldn't ,couldn't and didn't want to understand that this was like hanging out with a dude, I understood it would make me pissed if she did the same with some guy, but I still never touched her, nor tried , or wanted to. I loved my wife, but I loved dope maybe just a little bit more. Find a way to quell this fukked situation because there is nothing worse than being branded guilty when you're not, and it's gonna drive you through the motherfukkin' wall, trust me. If she tosses you, come out to Black Crowes beach and live easy, i'll make sure you're spirits are flying high when you leave.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

So Tommy, after all the pain endured.. did you finally go out with Nicole?

Comment

Only problem with polygraphs is that if you are nervous you might fail even if you are telling the truth. THEN she'll NEVER believe you.

I guess the lesson here is, police your own bags. Had you got to them first you'd have found the pantyhose and been able to dispose of them before your wife saw them.

Think either of the guys you took the trip with might want your wife? That'd be a good motive to set you up, and of course I wouldn't expect them to cop to it at any rate.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Maybe she is trying to see if you are cheating on her????? Maybe she put it there? I'd freak if I did nothing and this happened to me. Good Luck.

Comment

I should have fully drilled her in every room of her house Charvelguy, if I knew what was coming i would have. I like being able to say I didn't do it. I never was there for that reason. If I see her now, I'll ask her to come to bed with me and my girlfriend-lol

Comment

Maybe it was your wife playing a joke??? Either way, you did nothing wrong here and don''t act like you did. Your wife will know deep down if you're telling the truth. Good luck and I'm sorry to hear about this.
                  If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

I'm sorry shelby, but I begged and pleaded with my wife to believe me, and a lot more than once, and finally, I just said fukk it, I'd come home from work, she'd be in my face , and then I'd turn around and go into my studio for the next 10 hours getting high and playing, or i'd just leave and go on a bender. She'll never believe me in this lifetime, and it's sad cuz I told her I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't enough for me. She blew it, not me, but I do see my errors that helped fuel the fire, but she had the trust of a fukkin' copperhead snake. and the mouth of a shark in the end. wow, am I glad that shit is over. Thankyou whoever is in charge up there!!!!!

Comment

The title of this thread is perfect- Unfukkinbelieveable, because neither of us did any fukkin', but are being crucified for it , well, 442 is, and I am when she's with her girlfriends when they have their hen sessions where they grind cool dudes into dust. Fukk it, my girl now is 13 years younger, 50,000 times cooler, and let's me be myself, and let's me be the stick of dynamite that I am , so in a way, maybe it's not good what do you think? Baaaaahhhhhhh fukk that!!!! It's fukkin' great, free I say, free at last.

Comment

On a semi-related subject, my girlfriend just got back from Las Vegas and when she unpacked she had a flyer in her bag from the NTSB stating that they had performed a "random" search on the contents. They removed the battery from her travel alarm clock. They left the battery in the bag, so I guess they weren't thieves...........which was a big relief..........

Comment

Working...
                        X