No announcement yet.

Is that a whammy bar in your pocket???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a whammy bar in your pocket???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061129/...tar_in_pants_3

:ROTF:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Must have had a floyd on it....
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

What a marooooon.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

the plan was awesome. could have worked!!
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

-Rick

Comment

Hmmm, that new LPC at my gibson store will be mine! I will just use a bigger jacket!

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

eww, I wouldn't want to be the guy who plays that gtr next.

Comment

Originally posted by seafoamer View Post
                eww, I wouldn't want to be the guy who plays that gtr next.
                Yeah I know. I wouldn't want some guys nasty ball sweat or pubes on my guitar.:ROTF:

Comment

We had something similar happen here afew months ago.A guy walked out of a real cool mom and pop place with a 58 LP reissue.I have been in the place a few times.They don't have a very large inventory,and the people there are really cool.From what I have heard,they know who the guy is,but haven't been able to locate the axe so they can not charge him with anything yet.
                  Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I had a friend years ago, that made some foolish choices that cost him his life. This was his M.O.:

1) Pretend you are a newb and go into a big guitar store 20 minutes before closing.

2) Wear a suit and overcoat while carry a brief case.

3) Ask questions about a guitar that you don'T wish to steal. (Call the virato arm a 'gear shifter, etc.)

4) Place the guitar you really want behind the 4X12 in the demo room.

5) Plink on the strings of the undesired guita while unbolting the neck of the guitar you want.

6) Put the desired body in the brief case and the neck down the overcoat sleeve.

7) Thank the staff for letting you try the undesired guitar and walk out.

8) Be mortally embarrased when finally you get caught and they put your picture in cuffs up all over the store, with only a little black line over your eyes, followed by being followed around every other guitar shop you enter for months. Add going to court, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X