Warcraft credits for Xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft credits for Xmas?

Is there a way to credit people a few months for Xmas on WoW?
    I didn't see anything on the Blizzard website, but have a WoW addicted relative that I'd like to give some financial relief to. Ideas? Links?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

You can buy game time for them in 2 month incriments online, at any game store or something like Walmart.

http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft.../dp/B00063BLG8

Looks like that.

Comment

Don't buy him more credits. Take the game away from him before he becomes one of those insane WoW addicts.

Comment

Too late, I visited him a week ago and it's hopeless. 31 and single WoW will ensure that until Blizzard/WoW go out of business I'm afraid. Maybe I should get him a 60 day eHarmony subscription
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

You should check eBay & buy him some virtual property or a weapon, or maybe some sweet Boots of Escaping...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i4NNvCEAMo

:ROTF:

Comment

Looks like that cop rolled him a 9!

Damn that's funny.

Did you see the SouthPark where they were all addicted to WoW? Had Paul Stanley's new solo album single. sort of an "eye of the tiger" inspirational ditty.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
              Too late, I visited him a week ago and it's hopeless. 31 and single WoW will ensure that until Blizzard/WoW go out of business I'm afraid. Maybe I should get him a 60 day eHarmony subscription
              Lol yeah, its hard to get them away from the computer once they get hooked.

eHarmony? Thats hilarious:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
              X