X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Worker Snaps

Funny yet VERY sad.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/65806895.html
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Yikes. Headed to Idaho?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Now that is what I call a rant.
      -Rick

Comment

I wonder if that was Bill.

I doubt he'd be that nice.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I could have told him all that before he took that job. And I've never done any social work. I barely have the patience to deal with the public as it is. But social work.....HELL NO! It's funny when reality hits people upside the head like that.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Classic. I would snap too. I'm not sure what was so wrong with sucking dog tittie though.

Comment

If that's for real there are a lot of parents there who need to be removed from the gene pool! I can see the movie: "Vigilante Social Worker - Terminal Rehabilitation"

There is some seriously depraved shit in that rant. I don't think I could see that stuff and remain civil to the piece-of-shit parents abusing those kids!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

People are shite for the most part, and if you have the slightest misconception that they aren't, then that's probably how you end up snapping like that.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

OK, so my folks weren't that bad after all.....
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Our society requires that you need a license to drive. How about a license to procreate?

Maybe we should incent crack whores to take birth control pills. Go to the clinic, eat a pill, and here's $5. $1825/year to keep these ho's sterile. Good return on investment if you ask me.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhSon View Post
                      Our society requires that you need a license to drive. How about a license to procreate?

Maybe we should incent crack whores to take birth control pills. Go to the clinic, eat a pill, and here's $5. $1825/year to keep these ho's sterile. Good return on investment if you ask me.

There are various programs around that do that. In a nutshell they pay the crack whores to get sterilized.

http://www.projectprevention.org/

Comment

Don't know who the ranter is but ! I couldn't agree with him/her more!
                        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

damn dude! That was amazing! I've never ever heard of someone snapping like that before and I applaud her for speaking out like that! and I agree the majority of the general population today are shit mongers and it seems that every day more and more people dive head-first into the shallow end of the gene pool, if you know what I mean

Comment

I used to work at a long term pediatric inpatient psych ward.
                            About 90% of the time the problem wasn't the kids, but the parent(s).

One of my kids was HIV+ because his mom stuck him with her needles, too.

I got out of that line of work after 2 years.
                            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                              I wonder if that was Bill.

I doubt he'd be that nice.

Yer absolutely right Jack..

I have been neck deep in human dung for so long..I lost my faith and hope in man, god, and humans in general..period!

For reasons such as this..

Which has made me into one evil, motherfuggin' prick..but I do appreciate "good", like minded people that are few and far between..and would go out of my way to assist a friend.
                              Like you cocksuckers..

Bill Z Bub
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X