Bush is doing Estonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush is doing Estonia

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: He'll rock your world.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

damn, the security is too strong, I have to find a way to get him to my house to watch NFL, drink beer and make stupid jokes.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hide all the oil you have.:ROTF:
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Don't bother hiding the oil, how I wish we were getting some oil out of our Iraq experiment. We should be bleeding that hell hole dry and using the spoils to screw up the market for the other shit holes the area.

Comment

we don't have any oil, actually we are very poor when it comes to minerals and stuff. But we do have plenty of uranium but no nuclear power plants.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

GWB was cool, he wants to make Estonia-USA visa free.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
              Don't bother hiding the oil, how I wish we were getting some oil out of our Iraq experiment. We should be bleeding that hell hole dry and using the spoils to screw up the market for the other shit holes the area.
              AMEN BROTHER!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                That sounds like a great plan for lasting peace.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  damn, the security is too strong, I have to find a way to get him to my house to watch NFL, drink beer and make stupid jokes.
                  lol leave your country mate-you are a closet redneck

Comment

Bush is doing Estonia, Does that mean he's done doing us? just kiddin, It is a real pain when the Prez visits your town, a couple years ago he passed through here and they shut down some major roads for hours,
                    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      we don't have any oil, actually we are very poor when it comes to minerals and stuff. But we do have plenty of uranium but no nuclear power plants.

I meant the oil amount in the gas stations
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

asd

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                        Hide all the oil you have.:ROTF:
                        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by jjw View Post
                          lol leave your country mate-you are a closet redneck

NO you he can't leave!!!!!!!!!!, cause then i am alone , then i am the only one who knows who is george lynch, the only one who knows about what is really cool.

At least now we and endrik can meet for time to time and whine about shity estonian bands.

Comment

BTW Bush was suprised about estonian ip technology, cause it is very very advanced here, at least one good thing. Actually i dont hate Estonia as much as endrik does , i love estonian language, estonian woods( one of the few places in europe that still has lots of woods). I like that this place still has the marks russian empire left here. Also i like how some estonian people think , they are free , they don't follow the law strictly ( this is one good thing that russian empire did with us).

The things i dont like: , here are no good musicians , i dont like that the huge crowd of bullys here, i dont like the goverment, who sells our country to foreigners, can you fucking believe it they even sold the estonian railway. Also i hate that guitar shops suck , no real gear . I went to england were my mom lives and pissed my pants , fucking mesa boogis , gibsons cornfods,100 guitars, stuff i did'nt see in my wildest dreams, all in one guitar shop . A guitar shop steet.WTF:O:O

Then i dont like that in the eveings in my town there is nothing to do .

I dont have a drummer , and there is no place here i coudl find one , the few good ones ( just good ones not world class drummers) have too much work.

Comment

dude, I'm leaving, I think you will leave too so there aren't anyone left who knows about George Lynch

btw. Bush thought that our flat tax system kicks ass, I agree, this is one of the few things I like here

Comment

Working...
                              X