thomann internet mail order anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thomann internet mail order anyone?

has anyone bought from these people? the prices are remarkably cheaper than the retail prices you'd pay in the uk (approx £150 cheaper for a jackson dk2s for example), but did you get a good service?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I´ve only ordered parts like power supplies and rack accessories from them, but every time they´ve been fast and reliable with zero mistakes. Therefore I have no complaints

Comment

They do get the odd negative review, but seeing as they're pretty huge here that's normal I think. I had no problems whatsoever as of now, even when sending stuff back.

Comment

I've done business with them several times and talked to their techs and sales people on the phone too - all has been top notch so far.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I can only confirm what the guys above already said.
          never had any bad experience with them.
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
            I can only confirm what the guys above already said.
            never had any bad experience with them.
            +1

Comment

They have always delivered the goods for me.
              Their prices and service were so keen I stopped dealing with Behringer as a dealer and bought from Thomann instead!! I got better prices at RRP from them than Trade from Behringer, and they always had the stuff in stock, Behringer always made me wait for months!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X