Blockbuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockbuster

Anyone else here a Blockbuster online member?

I just canceled after 2 years. There's NOTHING worse than some ass clown fixing what's not broken! For months they sent me emails about their new site that was coming up and how great it's going to be and all that shit.

First off, there was nothing wrong with the old site. It worked and was easy to navigate. Then they "make it better"!!

They finally put up the new site and it is total shit! Slow and doesn't work right. They send shit in random order instead of what you take the time to put at the top of the queue. Just all sorts of issues with this shit now.

I contact them about it they tell me all of this shit to do like delete all cookies and shit, then login and add and delete... blah blah blah.

Finally, I said fuck it and decided to delete all but a few DVD's. How bad could that fuck up? Well, it takes forever to simply delete one DVD. So I canceled the membership.

During the cancellation process they ask you to tell them why you decided to cancel... So I nicely go into the whole deal and click the cancel button... I get a message saying to narrow it down to 255 characters or less! They want to know, but not if you actually have something to say... So I narrowed it down to, "The new site sucks!".

So, I went back to Net Flix and their site works fine!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

I've held contempt for Blockbuster with a passion. Too busy sending me a postcard telling me I owe them 3.75 in late fees from some rental I did 6 months ago. I wrote 'em off a long time ago.

Comment

What is this, the All Businesses Pick On St. James Day? :ROTF:
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

When i was up in Tahoe a few years back, we had a massive snow storm. Shut down most streets for two days. When I got to blockbuster to return my movie they told me they were going to charge me a late fee, even though their store was closed and there was no way i could've gotten to it. That was the last straw for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          What is this, the All Businesses Pick On St. James Day? :ROTF:

I was thinking the same LOL. What's up, Dave? Did your new dog bite you in the ass this morning?
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I think everyday is pick on Dave day.. Could be why I'm so cranky...

Nah, Hen, my dog doesn't bite me in the ass, but she does manage to swat me right in the giggle berries every morning! WAKE UP!!
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
            X