Had "help" changing my strings tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had "help" changing my strings tonight

Ok, he wasn't that much help..but he meant well I'm sure..
    This is Chance.

Now that is a cool cat!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Now that is a cool cat!

I have a black cat as well that likes to "help" me change the strings. Of course his idea of "help" is to run off with the old ones and bat them under the stove.
      Guitars:
      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
      Amp:
      VOX AD30VT

Comment

Cool pic! Happy T-Day Chance! (I hope you fed him well!)
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Cute! I hate changing my guitar strings... my two cats have to always mess with them and smack them around and bite the ends.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Cute! I hate changing my guitar strings... my two cats have to always mess with them and smack them around and bite the ends.

Comment

I'm very thankful my critter has never offered to help me... I wouldn't have to worry about ever changing strings on that axe again!
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That'a a cool looking cat. I bet the old strings, being full of human remains, dirt and mould is what makes them attractive to cats. They enjoy the smell of death!
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Now that is a cool cat!

Cooler than Chucker?
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Cool Cat, My cat has to be right there when I'm changing strings also, loves to haul the old thin ones off for me to try to find, usually by getting wound up in the vacuum,
                    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
                      Cool Cat, My cat has to be right there when I'm changing strings also, loves to haul the old thin ones off for me to try to find, usually by getting wound up in the vacuum,

Or they end up in the bottom of your feet in the middle of the night. OUCH !!!

Comment

I have a black cat as well.She is 13 and still gets into everything.Great friend and alarm clock.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

ahhh that cat looks sweetsuper slinkys ehh(strings.lol)i used to use those but have been using hybrid slinkys for what seems forever these days on standard strung axes as the extra metal on those bass strings thickens up the tone and they rarely break!

Comment

That looks like my evening on Wednesday but in negative! We've got a white cat who was hunting down & mauling every string as I took it off - oh, how those wound strings rasp as you pull them through cat's teeth........
                            Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Even before I clicked on the thread I knew it was going to be a kitty thread. I am surprised kitty isnt sitting in the case. They seem to enjoy guitar cases alot.............

Comment

Working...
                              X