No announcement yet.

Merry Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving...As my Brother -In-Law says "LET THE DYSFUNCTION BEGIN!" everyone enjoy yourselves...be safe.

Comment

Screw the turkey, i'm looking forward to the 9 bottles of wine that are waiting to be uncorked...

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

happy thanksgiving!
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Happy Xgiving everyone!!
            1 hr to the opening of the holidays AB Brewmaster Blend.

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Remember to be thankful for what you have.

This is my wife and I's first thanksgiving as a newlywed couple and we decided to have thanksgiving at our house this year.

She has been up since 6 cooking and I have only had to run to the store once. I'm looking forward to the family coming over and having leftover turkey for the next 2 weeks.
              Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
              The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  But I'm like 17% blood and 5% alcohol.:ROTF:
                  That's way too much blood in your alcohol stream!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's been an interesting day reflecting on stuff. Been feelin a bit low this morning as money seriously sucks and I'm gonna have to be workin in a few hours, my girlfriend and my schedules are conficting and I won't see her. I'm only seeing my parents and son for a short time today. blah blah blah... So, here I am whining to myself.

But damn, What am I thinking??

I'm working because I want to and I'm doing it so the other guys can be with their kids and wives tonight. That's a pretty cool thing. At least I "can" physically work (many can't), and I'm making things easier today for a few people so THEY can enjoy what family they have.

I have a great relationship with a beautiful (inside and out) woman that has taught me a lot about what a healthy relationship is (HUGE steps here for me kids). This is just overwhelming, as my friends know what pain I've been through the last few years with the ex-fiance and the ex-wife...

I still have my parents alive, to see and appreciate their love (guess you can call it that haha) and everything they've done for me.

And, I have an awesome son that I need to appreciate more actually. He's taught me a lot and has kept me on track and on the right path for the last 16 yrs.

Even this board and most of the members here are just excellent really when ya think of it.

Life is good, I'm definitely blessed, there is so much to appreciate and I'm just not really noticing it half the time... Sigh... WTF...

I guess we don't always have what we might "want", and things can seem less than desirable. But there is usually a lot to be thankful for if, we center ourselves, recalibrate to the moment (and not our whacked inner ideas of how things "should" be) and just look a bit closer at what we do actually have.

Anyways... That said...

Hope it's a great weekend for everyone. Stay safe and enjoy the day.
                    Last edited by Cleveland Metal; 11-23-2006, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Comment

Erm, yeah, "Happy Thanksgiving" to you lot.

Any excuse for a piss-up, I say, despite the fact we here in Blighty don't recognise it at all!
                        Cheers!!!

Except you, Cleveland Metal, you're not allowed to get pissed up, in case you end up getting reeeeeeeeally morose. Chin up old son, DO NOT think about the shit things in your life, smile and think about the good stuff (easier said than done, I know).

Right, whose round is it??????
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Happy T-giving all!

For those who can get it, I recommend Brooklyn Monster as a companion to your turkey. Holy christmas, two down and I'm well buzzed (somewhere between buzzed and no longer able to type).

Brooklyn Monster is a Barley Wine - fansy-shmansy beer, for you Coors Light lovers.

Merry Turkey Day to all!!!
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

Well I got back OK from the Red Cross...had a couple slices of sub sammich, bagels w/ cream cheese, muffins, strawberries, melons, carrots and cranberry drink!

They told me no strenuous activity for 5 hours...I replied, "How about lifting forkfuls of mashed potatoes?"

Now to go get some more food at auntie's house!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope you all get sufficiently stuffed and have a wonderful time with your families!

My job today was to make the bird....

Did I done good? Gonna go eat it now!

chuck
                              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Have a good one everyone!

- Adam

Comment

Working...
                                X