Leather Jackets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Jackets!

Alright, so everyone needs a great biker jacket, bomber jacket, etc. I need a new black leather jacket, and I'm wondering where you guys got yours? Everywhere I look I see the same old biker jackets, that look nothing like the cool stuff you see the real rockers wearing. I have a really cool brown bomber, but my black biker just needs to be retired....

Sadly, I've outgrown my black leather. Expanding waistline and the whole bit.

When I bought it back in '87, I got it at a Harley Davisdon store here. They have lots of stuff now, not just the standard biker jackets.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I have let mine made by a guy that does these leather jackets and other stuff...
      It is dark red leather.... Looks great...
      And He even made it for free for me cause my father
      repaired his sewing-machines...
      Last edited by Special-K; 11-19-2006, 01:42 PM.
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Mine is just like a normal suit-jacket.The only diference is it's made of leather instead of fabric.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          Mine is just like a normal suit-jacket.The only diference is it's made of leather instead of fabric.
          Mine`s the same
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I bought mine at Wilson's I believe about a year ago...they were placed on a sale rack listed at $125...when I went to the register to buy it she asked where I got it...I pointed to the rack and she had this freaked out look on her face...she rang it up at $125 then went straight to the rack and grabbed the others off it...turns out it was a $400 jacket that was NOT supposed to be on sale.....SCORE!

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

Nice score indeed, Joel

I bought mine off Ebay a few years ago. It's not the older style I really wanted but it was close enough. I'm not really a fan of the "dinner jacket" style, though. Too much like a Fight Club wannabe IMO
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have a big full length one, more for practical reasons than anything!

I travel a lot and so often, i've had to sleep under it! hahahaha

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-25-2008, 01:21 AM.
                  Just a guitar player...

Comment

I got my leather jacket from a website called www.angryyoungandpoor.com They usually deal in punk related clothes, music, stuff of that nature. I think it came to 100 dollars with tax or so. I bought red paint markers and painted all the trim on my jacket myself, set it off nicely. I took that jacket and paint markers with me everywhere, my last band was playing about 2 shows a weekend and I would just sit and paint all night. Good times.

Epic-fantasy power metal

Lorenguard Official Site

My solo recordings

Comment

By request of Ron:

I got a great deal on mine from the Wilson's outlet.

-a

Comment

I got this one from Burlington Coat Factory in Suwanee, Ga a few years back. It is kind of hard to find a good leather coat in my size, 5XL. It has a liner and a hood. It only set me back about $200.00.

Alvin

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Anathu of Lorenguard View Post
                          I got my leather jacket from a website called www.angryyoungandpoor.com They usually deal in punk related clothes, music, stuff of that nature. I think it came to 100 dollars with tax or so. I bought red paint markers and painted all the trim on my jacket myself, set it off nicely. I took that jacket and paint markers with me everywhere, my last band was playing about 2 shows a weekend and I would just sit and paint all night. Good times.

Dude no offense but that jacket is right out of Michael Jackson video. All you need now is the Glove and some mirros sunglasses. :ROTF:
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Actually it reminds me of the Kevin Bond Rhoads

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He's got that whole "Tipton/Downing" thang going on!
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X