Hanging with STLKINGV at his show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging with STLKINGV at his show!

The wife and I went and hung out with Adrian at "The House of Rock" for his bands gig. The bar was double booked so we had to sit for an hour and a half listening to some kiddy band whine before Lethal Judgement got a chance to take the stage... They ROCKED!!! Great job Adrian!!! Thanks for the beer and some good conversation! Hope we can do it again soon!

Here's a few pics I took...

Nice dude! Looks like fun! I am totally digging that flying V!!
    - Adam

Comment

Sweet Cherry Blow Pops..That looks like fun!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wulfe, it was great seeing you again and meeting Mrs. Wulfe for the first time..... She is a Little Sweetie!!!!! BTW, best of luck with the "Lil Bun"

The club dug us and are booking us back on a weekend night.... Friggin week night gigs can kill an old fucker like me...

Thanks again for hanging out Bro!!

A~
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Very nice!
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Cool pics!

Adrian is a good player.

What you should have done is pump just a few more beers into A ....he looks about 5 or 6 deep in that first pic....THEN offer him some cash for that white King V!

Coulda got it cheap I bet.
            Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
              Cool pics!

Adrian is a good player.

What you should have done is pump just a few more beers into A ....he looks about 5 or 6 deep in that first pic....THEN offer him some cash for that white King V!

Hey-now......... I only had 5-beers the whole night, 2 in me when the picture was taken ...

Nope, when I die, I'm gonna be "Dirt napping" with my "Kings"...... Dig a big hole, toss me in along with the over sized cases....

A~
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                Cool pics!

Adrian is a good player.

Yeah, I highly doubt it - from what I know of Adrian there is no way in hell that thing is leaving him - you could have him unconcious and he still wouldn't give it up!

Very cool on the show man! We definitely have to make it down there again! It may not be till spring since the next few months are on hold. But we'll definitely get there!

Comment

cool pics! Sweet guitar
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Great pics. Looks like a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV View Post
                      Nope, when I die, I'm gonna be "Dirt napping" with my "Kings"...... Dig a big hole, toss me in along with the over sized cases....

A~
                      I tell everyone the same thing bro hehe. My V is gonna get buried with me for sure. I guess if I get more, I'll need a bigger casket LOL
                      - Adam

Comment

Looks like a good time was had by all!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X