OMG! Look at these poor dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Look at these poor dudes

Check these dudes out with there medical issues. This is not man friendly. The 1st pic of the black dudes on the left

http://www.hernia.org/whatsport.html

I've seen that before.I have had 5 hernia repairs,each one was worse than the other.Trust me,it sucks........................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

How can those guys survive? :S
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post

How can those guys survive? :S
        Untreated?......VERY CAREFULLY!

Comment

We had an inmate with a hernia like that. Started small, but it got huge. He refused treatment for it, saying he would never let a "state" doctor operate on him. He basically carried it around with him. He's dead now.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think that's the guy from Johnny Dangerously... he's got ESS!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              We had an inmate with a hernia like that. Started small, but it got huge. He refused treatment for it, saying he would never let a "state" doctor operate on him. He basically carried it around with him. He's dead now.

How long did it take to get huge?I just wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                How long did it take to get huge?I just wonder.
                Years. I have only 5 years on the job and it was like that when I first started. I think it happened over a 10-15 year period. If there is a doctor or RN in the house, they may be able to elaborate a bit more.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is amazing..I'm quite impressed..

I bet they get alot of poon!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What's really crazy is there are people out there injecting all sorts of shit into their.. Pee-pees? Seriously, eventually it gets so big they can't even take a dump without the sack dipping in the toiletwater... I wish I was joking but this is true.. saw a documentary about it.. And they have to forget about sex too.
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                      What's really crazy is there are people out there injecting all sorts of shit into their.. Pee-pees? Seriously, eventually it gets so big they can't even take a dump without the sack dipping in the toiletwater... I wish I was joking but this is true.. saw a documentary about it.. And they have to forget about sex too.

It's just stupid.They don't need the "I got balls" look.

Sex is like playing guitar.It doesn't matter if your hands are large or small.If you can play,you can play.

Comment

Working...
                      X