Another Project: Mirror top DimeBlade ML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Project: Mirror top DimeBlade ML

This is my 2nd mirror top in two days...Not really on a roll, just trying to finish up all the half finished projects that are cluttering up my shop. Only six more to go, and I'll be good.

This is one I posted a while back. Originally I did it in a 4 color "Urban Camo" mirror design, but I just wasnt feelin it. So, I scrapped it for this design. Pretty simple actually. It's just an inlaid piece of black mirror, with a big silver mirror razor blade in the center. I went with a simple 1-hum design. These import's are pieces of crap! I swear the wood feels like balsa.

It was raining out, so I had to take pics indoors. You can see the ceiling fan in the reflection. Let me know what you think....

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Doug, you amaze me everytime...AWESOME!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

that's K I L L E R work there

Comment

Man, it looks great. I'm looking for pics of the complete guitar. Congrats!

Comment

Wow Doug, That is tits!

Comment

Tits with hair!!!

Comment

That's awesome! Great concept on that one Doug, the coolest ones aren't always complex.
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by greenskeeper View Post
                Tits with hair!!!
                Ummmm...Thanks for the compliments, but arent tits with hair guy tits?
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

that is bad ass doug, great work as usual
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Very cool! That's definitely my fav of all the mirrored tops you've done!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

My friends' girlfriend had hair on her nips. Maybe he was surprised the results, kinda like my buddy, but greenskeepers' was a good surprise?
                      Great work BTW!
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

great work and cool idea for sure!!
                        plz do more pics once it's got its assembly done!!
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Looking good, Doug.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug View Post
                            Pretty simple actually. It's just an inlaid piece of black mirror, with a big silver mirror razor blade in the center.
                            Well, you might think it's simple, but for some of us, the end result of working with cut glass/mirrors would be similar to Saw III !

That looks freaking awesome!
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                            X