Anyone here have a fedex account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here have a fedex account?

I have one. I got it over a year ago. The woman said it was free and it would save me money by giving me lower rates. So, I havent used it in over a month. It gets billed to my CC. I just checked my statement online and they charged me $1.73 last week. I know its not from me because I was on a friggin cruise ship in the Atlantic on the date of the charge. I called them tonight and got the old billing is closed message, call back on monday. I checked past statements and I got this same charge last month too! Is anyone else getting charged this fee for having a free fedex account?

I have one as well, and a simular story. They started charging me $5 a week as a "pick up fee" out of the blue...which is odd as I have always dropped off at their nearest office. I didn't notice it for a couple of months, until I went on vacation and wasn't shipping anything. I checked old statements - they had taken me for over $100! I called and raised hell, which was a lot of fun unto itself (Fedex has the market cornered on idiots - don't get me started on my insurance claim for my Laney head!). Ultimately I prevailed, but not without a lot of yelling and screaming, and I bet they are charging you for the same "pick up" privledge that you probably will never use.

I would switch to UPS, but they break almost everything they handle, not to mention charge twice as much as Fedex. Thinking I really need to talk to DHL!
    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

no, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Select last night.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I just signed up for FedEx online and used it to ship a package last week. I filled in all the required info to ship the package and while expecting to click "next" and get an amount for the shipping charges, it instead just prints me a shipping label. Now, I go to my "account balance" or whatever screen and it still reads "$0.00". I have no idea how much it cost me to ship that package, what I'm paying for (if anything) or anything else. I'm less than satisfied with their service.

Comment

Yeah, you probably wont get charged until it gets scanned into their system and gets weighed by them. The funny thing is that I still fill out the papers manually even though I have the online account.

Comment

Working...
          X