Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what happens when women start talking to each other....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens when women start talking to each other....

You get a Thanksgiving tree......

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

:ROTF:
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hmmm... the tree or the color of those walls...can't decide which looks worse :ROTF:
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          Hmmm... the tree or the color of those walls...can't decide which looks worse :ROTF:
          Hey now Newc, go easy on the walls. They are a coffee color, and are VERY warm and very classy with the white trim.

Probably wouldnt look so good in your trailer......:ROTF:

Besides. I have seen what you have done to guitars. You shouldnt be making any comments about appearance or taste....LOL
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I dig the color of the walls, just not the tree. Are there a bunch of candy corns on it?!? :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ok, I AM a woman..and I feel for ya bro. I do talk to women..but that shit 'aint NEVER happenin in my house:ROTF:

Comment

My wife has talked about having the tree up all year and decorating it year round. I am so glad we got a freak of a cat that climbs trees so we haven't tried putting up the christmas tree the past couple of years. i feel for ya! Dude the couch and chair WTF?? J/k

Comment

I'm almost afraid to show that to my wife, she'll love it lol!
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
                    Hey now Newc, go easy on the walls. They are a coffee color, and are VERY warm and very classy with the white trim.

Probably wouldnt look so good in your trailer......:ROTF:

Besides. I have seen what you have done to guitars. You shouldnt be making any comments about appearance or taste....LOL

Touche`, sir!
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

damn...a thanksgiving tree..sheese!

I guess it makes sense, th t rend has been to go straght from halloween right to Christmas and bypassing gobble day

I just spent a good part of last week putting away halloween decorations, my wife goes crazy with halloween crap...fog machines, strobe lights, orange and black christmas lights, skulls, skeletons etc etc. I told my wife that I'm done with that shit...after putting all that crap away I'm gonna be a one bah-mutherfuklin-humbug Christmas for me cause I'm not goin through that cycle again When it becomes work for me...it aint no fun and I'd rather put up a wreath instead of the making out house visible from space at Christma...which we've been doing since about 92 or so...not doing it this year...fuck it
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ah man.....Now I've seen it all!!!!

Comment

Hey Shawn. I like the wall color too. It looks especially nice with the white trim and crown moulding. I like it so much, I did my kitchen the exact same about a year ago, even down to the white crown moulding.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

pretty cool looking ceiling fan though

Comment

Shawn - Tell me it ain't so. There is no way in the world I'm showing my wife this. And you just got done taking down the Halloween tree.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X