X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill did you write this....

...during a long bong session?

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~dionson/ezzay/
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

That fuckin rocks!

chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

The little circled "-1s" were almost as funny as the fact that the "teacher" was just as bad at spelling & grammar.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Page is to big"

:ROTF:
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yo! What up wit it? My paper be chill and shit...

Comment

omg that cracked me up.. thanks for posting
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

How did that dude get a D-? How is that not a total F? America - what a country...

Comment

Probably because he at least spent some time on something...and turned it in.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What the fuck... the teacher writes like a 4th grader.

-Nate
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

:ROTF: thats great! im a junior in high school and i had to write a paper on oedipus over the summer for my honors history class, and i wasnt high (ive actually never smoked or drank) and i still got a D on it oh well istill have an B- for my quarter average and i still get my college credits for it

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_van_earache View Post
                        How did that dude get a D-? How is that not a total F? America - what a country...
                        All my essays and poets were bullshit just like this and almost everytime I got an A or B. Not being PC and writing out of the box doesn't really matter if you are talented and have a good imagination, good teachers should realise that. All my teachers knew that I could write better than anyone else in the class, so I did everything my way and got away with it, no way I was gonna obey the rules, I used a lot of dirty words, I insulted everyone, including my classmates in my writings and poets...the teachers didn't want to read my stuff in front of the class...(some of my pals in class did tho, it was very amusing for everyone)...but literature people have read a lot of dirty stuff anyway, so they should judge the students how skilled they are...not how well they can kiss ass.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          The little circled "-1s" were almost as funny as the fact that the "teacher" was just as bad at spelling & grammar.
                          +1, with people like that teaching, it´s no wonder that as a society we´re becoming more illiterate every day

Comment

Most excellent. In the 4th grade when we were doing a unit in science class on geology, my friend drew a cave full of stalactites and 'mites. In addition, he added a a barrel full of carefully placed hardons in the picture. This was the title page for his work. The title? "Rocks, sometimes looks like Cocks".

Comment

..No Jack I can't take credit for this one..but I give the kid credit for balls not brains..

Fortunately..I have both..but my balls are in my favor..

D-..now that's the funny part..but like Ron said..prolly one of the few that actually turned something in..

Bill Z
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X