Um...where did I put the plane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...where did I put the plane.

Just went out to the airport, I have two friends sitting in Vegas waiting for me to fly them to orange county (John Wayne). I drive up to my spot, and the plane is gone....It took a few seconds to register. Did someone steal it? Talked to one of the line guys and he told me he saw maintenence towing it in their shop yesterday afternoon. I had asked them to look at the rear seat headset jacks. But i didnt know they were going to lock the plane up for the weekend. ACK. they arnt answering the emergency phone either. Now my friends are stuck at the airport in vegas waiting for maintenence to call me. Could be a long night.
    Dont you just hate it when that happens.

I will be driving past John Wayne Tuesday evening. I'll wave!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

so your friends are stuck sitting at the airport while you play on the Jackson forum?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        so your friends are stuck sitting at the airport while you play on the Jackson forum?
        Well yea Vegas is like a 3 hour drive from here. And they still have money left. Ill wait till the plane gets out. they can get a room.

Comment

Yay! I've been looking for an excuse to post this pic!

Comment

This reminds me so much of when I come out of the grocery store, when I originally intended to only have gone in for one or two items...and...after shopping for a couple hours..I go into a sea of cars.
            I have spaced where I exactly parked. Thankfully, there are only so many cart corrals and entrances to get my bearing from.
            Last edited by charvelguy; 11-06-2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

You'd best check that they didn't steal your Floyd. If it's gone, you can't dive.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X