Shameless Plug....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Plug....lol

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

So which band is yours, and you're opening for Queensryche? That's pretty cool!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Duh, his band is Queensryche

Plus, I don't think they're opening for Queensryche, I think technically Queensryche is opening for them

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
        So which band is yours, and you're opening for Queensryche? That's pretty cool!
        I believe his band is Jekyll's Hyde.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LOL, yeah, my band is Jekylls Hyde. We're not openning for Queensryche, they're not openning for us, and I am not in Queensryche. Love those comments tho, neary spit coffee on my keyboard.

Queensryche is at the Electric Factory friday night. We are playing at Whiskey Dix which is attached to the back of the electric factory. The backstage area at the club is connected to the backstage area of the electric factory so we'll be able to wander over and watch from backstage!!! After the Queensryche show the afterparty at the club starts, so it will recieve heavy traffic from people leaving the Queensryche show. More often than not, the bands playing the Factory end up partying at Whiskey Dix afterwards. So it should be a REALLY cool show.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
            Queensryche is at the Electric Factory friday night. We are playing at Whiskey Dix which is attached to the back of the electric factory. The backstage area at the club is connected to the backstage area of the electric factory so we'll be able to wander over and watch from backstage!!! After the Queensryche show the afterparty at the club starts, so it will recieve heavy traffic from people leaving the Queensryche show. More often than not, the bands playing the Factory end up partying at Whiskey Dix afterwards. So it should be a REALLY cool show.
            Like I said...technically Queensryche is opening up for your band

Jekylls Hyde

Just thought I'd give ya another shameless plug

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco View Post
              Like I said...technically Queensryche is opening up for your band

Jekylls Hyde

Just thought I'd give ya another shameless plug
              LOL Well, thanks. Technically tho it's a different venue, so we're just playing their after-party.

Comment

Eh, semantics. Since the venues are attached and the crowd will be the same for the most part, I think you could get away with saying Queensryche is opening up for Jekylls Hyde (shameless plug again ) and no one could call . Just my random thought for the day .

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco View Post
                  Eh, semantics. Since the venues are attached and the crowd will be the same for the most part, I think you could get away with saying Queensryche is opening up for Jekylls Hyde (shameless plug again ) and no one could call . Just my random thought for the day .
                  LOL...ok

Comment

Working...
                  X