No announcement yet.

VH nominated for R&R Hall of Fame 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Eddie wears covered shoes to hide them Frodo toes of his.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

"Even more evidence to show what a bunch of bullshit the Rock Hall is... I live here (less than 3 miles away from it) and won't even go to it... Never have...

..Dude we live in a chocolate city rand by a cholcolate mayor with a choclate administration with chocolate agendas..for chocolate people..

This was made blatantly clear to me having to deal with the inside politics and BS..Black Sabbath..yeah right..

The only think black I ever saw there was the hip hop parties..with Bones, Thugz and Harmony and their ebonical cronies....and ya know how chummy we are..

Fuck that place..I'd burn it down like a church in Norway if I could.

I could go there free at any time ..my buds did and said it was nothin' but bullshit and local booger worship..and that's coming some of the guys that actually run the place..I still have his fuggin' card..

He even says.."Fuck that place" and he's one of the administrators there...so there ya go..

Vinny asked about it once..I said "fuck that place"..you're better off going to any freaking Hard Rock..really.

The Hard Rock in Niagra Falls has Eddie's Converse Shoes and Steve Vai's guitar..I'd rather see shit like that..I guess..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X