No announcement yet.

I wouldn't believe it if it were in any other State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this story earlier today and when I showed my coworkers (which are just as dubious about human nature as I am) we all just shook our heads and said "holy crap, there really are absolutely no boundaries to the crazy crap that can go on in this world. Truly, I will never be surprised by another news story. EVER".

Sgt Smith of the Albertsville PD sums it up perfectly. "It's totally sick is what it is," said Smith."
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Would you guys believe I just kept my ex girlfriend choking to death laughing for an hour straight with this??????? Man I'm good. I ought to do stand up. and yeah It's 2 in the morning.

Comment

It's really hard to say what's scarier,no more transfat from KFC or this.......
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I want my trans fat back

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            Only in Alabama

Well, OK, maybe West Virgina too.
            Yeah, travel a little west right there in NC Jack. Get into the mountains and you'd be surprised and sickened. Human nature can go really low and not just in Alabama.

I hope she didn't get pregnant though! For God's sake, imagine explaining to THAT kid why he wasn't really wanted!

He did it to get back at his brother? I bet we'll read about the brother killing him when he gets out of prison. Matter of fact, he may not make it out when the GP finds out what he's in for.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

"Hey, Gary, I just banged your girlfriend"

"Oh yeah? Well I just banged YOUR MOTHER!"

"Uhh, Dude. She's YOUR Mom, too"

"Oh. Yeah. Oops."
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fuggums!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Motherfucker....literally.

Comment

"Give to Oedipus! Hey, Josephus!"
                    "Hey motherfu**er"
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wow.

Here's something to think about:

I don't believe mankind or human nature "sinks." It seems like it does to normal, sensible people when they see an example like this story, but I look at it differently.

I think that, in order to not be like the Motherfucker in that story, people need to be elevated from their base human level. In other words, without a background of good examples, an education in understanding social situations and basic acceptable behavior, and an established moral (but not necessarily religious) foundation, we could all be like that guy. In a more populated area, even a small town, there are people around. People who see you, who hold you accountable to the things you do growing up.

That also explains why you almost always hear about this kind of thing happening in remote, rural, economically insignificant parts of the country - because people there often have much less contact with a larger group - sometimes very very little contact, and when that lack of social standard exists and is combined with basic human instincts (like copulation) you're going to have some barefoot truckerhat cousinfuckin happening. Two or three generations later and that cousinfuckin makes itself known in a very genetically measurable way.

To Cletus B. Farnsworth Esquire, the cousinfuckin seemed a little weird but it felt good.

To slightly large-headed Cletus Junior, the cousinfuckin seemed pretty normal so why rock the boat?

To lopsided-skulled, crooked-eyed, corkscrew-toothed Cletus the Third, cousinfuckin was kid stuff and before long it was time to graduate to momma.

I'm certainly not saying all (or even most) people from rural areas are inbred amoral retards - I know better. I'm also not saying that kind of thing can't happen in a city - I know it does. I'm just saying the propensity for it seems to be stronger in more remote places, due in large part to the smaller, more widely-scattered population.

Anyway that's just a thought I had.
                      Last edited by Adam; 10-31-2006, 10:04 AM.

Comment

How do you circumsize a redneck?

Kick his sister in the jaw.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                        X