My swamp pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My swamp pics

I did a little swamp trip last week, doesn't look like Louisana but still pretty cool...I think

my usual view is this crap

Last edited by Endrik; 10-21-2006, 11:01 AM.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

They are indeed pretty cool

2nd from the top and 3rd from the bottom are my faves, but they're all good

Comment

Very cool E ! This is in Estonia i take it?
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Some cool pics in there bro. Any wildlife to speak of?
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

this swamp is in Mid-West Estonia, I heard there are some bears, but we didn't find any other than that I'm not really sure, probably some deers and elks live there, one thing I noticed that a lot of trees were chewed down I think there are a lot of beavers. My dad owns a lot of land in North, in his swamp there are tons of pigs, elks, deers, foxes, weasels etc.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

looks like it could be in Louisiana to me. And I've been to Louisiana
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post

Favorite.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Great pics, Endrik!
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

very cool, E. From where did you take those high elevation shots? Heli? Or were you up in a watchtower or something? Cool pics.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool pics! The 4th down is awesome, what kind of trees are those? They remind me of some of the pines we have around here.
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Where are the Hot Estonian Swamp Chicks?
                      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                        Where are the Hot Estonian Swamp Chicks?
                        Yeah, that's what I was expecting!!

Well, there are some shots in there that could be almost Louisiana. Nice. Any ducks out there?

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

G, there are a couple of watchtowers, hell would be cool

Mark, yup, those are pines

Quantum, never seen swamp chicks here

Mike, no ducks in that swamp, but they are mainly in parks, forests and near rivers and lakes.

Comment

Great nature pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                            X