• Show
Clear All

• Guitar Show Arlington, TX

Anyone going??

for details go here http://texasguitarshows.com/

nope..
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yep! I'm going on sunday and bringing my son along. It'll be his first show. He's getting a guitar for his 8th birthday next month but doesn't know it.

I'm not really in the market for anything, just wanna look around. Although I always daydream about finding my old Strat and my Kramer that I sold at the Dallas guitar show 5 years ago. Shouldn't have sold them.

Comment

I will be there Sat......
        Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

Eugene Robertson usually has some pretty cool stuff. Carry cash, look him straight in the eye, don't back down on what you want to pay, and you'll usually score one helluva deal. Tell him Mark Germany from Shreveport says "HEY!"

You guys have fun, I'll be packing for vacation.
          "POOP"

Comment

I totally understand the son-to-gutiar-show thing. Much respect. Let me save you all some time. The Dallas are guitar shows are crap relative to hardware. 900 birdland and Gretchs, 750 les paul relics, dobros, and belly-fiddles. The superstrats are 1% and there are no deals. Please go for the select performances (see also: Timmons) and there are some accessory toys and stickers and such. I have been to probably 10 of these in 20 years trying to see improvement and support it all. Each was totally, completely lame except for the performances (Vinnie Moore, Tony MacAlpine, Timmons, some local bands or rocking kids under 15...) Inside the exhibition you will see that 75% of the stuff represents everything that is wrong with the guitar lifestyle...and I am thoo!

Comment

Working...
            X