So I'm a Legal Driver know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm a Legal Driver know

No more Jail for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few know of my 2 trips to jail because of a Paper work fuck up the past month now but now I'm WAY done with it

I so love being Legal
    Last edited by Drsracing; 10-19-2006, 09:23 PM.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Dude I so mis spelled that

Comment

it's okay dude, you're a fuckin' outlaw. you're not supposed to be able to spell.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sweet Baby Jesus in a speedo...everyone off the street!!

That's great Donnie!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sully and Bll rock

Comment

Hey bro, I'm glad to no that your know driving...

Be cool!

Comment

congrats! remember, rule no.1 - keep death off the streets, drive on the pavement
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

what does it feel like to drive legally Snoop? I want a description of the feeling inside.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Alright, Donnie. My cars are up on blocks and the bikes are safely in the garage. Feel free to drive at your leisure.:ROTF:

j/k Congrats on getting your license.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You are back on the streets driving ? That's it, I am staying on my roof.

Comment

I've been driving illeagally since the age of 10. Don't have time to make licence.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Me too Endbat. Drivers License? those are the small details-lol

Comment

It was way cool to drive yesterday and not have to reley on people to drive me

Also word to the wise always change your address on your licence when u move, ididnt never got a ticket they mailed, so I never went to the court date and the susspended me than issued a warrant

Comment

and don't forget to tell the cops to get their own beer as well when pulled over.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                              I've been driving illeagally since the age of 10. Don't have time to make licence.
                              yea? well I've been driving since I was 9. No, 8

Had my first woman when I was 7.

Robbed my first bank when I was 6.

congrats Donnie. Sometimes I feel like I'm back on the streets again....
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X