You think we're nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think we're nuts?

Check this out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7962&rd=1&rd=1 I have a Griswold Dutch Oven that may be worth $200. But ,that'a just silly.
    Last edited by fett; 10-18-2006, 11:12 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Wtf?!?!?!?!

Comment

Nearly 6k for a fucking frying pan!
      People are nuts!
      -Rick

Comment

If only it had a Floyd!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          Nearly 6k for a fucking frying pan!
          People are nuts!
          A TOY frying pan, at that!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is a Griswold, Dammit. Used by Clark's Grandma at one time.

Comment

Chinese fake. They've been buying steel like crazy for the last 2 years. The steel mills are running at capacity to fill the Chinese orders.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Chinese fake. They've been buying steel like crazy for the last 2 years. The steel mills are running at capacity to fill the Chinese orders.
                This is very true.We used to have an 11 day lead time when we ordered billet
                steel,now it is 20 to 26 weeks!!!

We bought a new forklift last year,and had to wait 3 months because Cat didn't have any counterweights because the material was in China.

For the last 2 years,China has been buying scrap at above market price as well,one of the reasons copper now stands at about $4.00 a pound.
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

What do you want? It´s a PrePro Griswold.

Comment

That's one hell of an expensive omlett.

Comment

I wonder what my old Griswold cast iron waffle iron is worth, we still use it when we go out camping, its been in the family for 5 generations now.
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

China has been buying up any kind of circuit boards, populated with chips, or not, all kinds of monitors, scrap of all kinds, in seriously large boat loads.
                        i'd be willing to bet that half the games that are new and sealed on circuit city's shelves are built with older pulled chips and components and then sold as new , it's genius. what is the customer going to pull it aprt so his game can break?
                        I'd bet one of my hands on it.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

sort of like when Japan was buying allot of our scrap metal
                            before WWII,............... then dropping it on us.

Comment

Working...
                            X