Smartest States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartest States

Heard about this on the radio coming home today.

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Isn't FMIC HQ located in Arizona? I hope they're hiring their talent from out of state!
    sigpic

Comment

That survey is interesting. AZ often gets hammered in the educational system surveys. I suspect if you remove the illegal aliens and non-english speaking population the numbers change drastically. Clearly immigration (legal and illegal) is hot political issue now, but putting aside politics people need to realize that many AZ schools have students that cannot speak english. Then we act surprised when they score poorly on reading and writing tests. Add in the reservation schools, that are often substandard, and you start to see the whole picture. My mother is a retired school teacher and so I am often in the company of many teachers. So I hear about the real stuff that goes on. I think people out side the south west are blind to what is going on down here. It is pretty obvious the Washington turns a blind eye to it. It is really a shame.

Comment

Working...
      X