Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Good going trying to make these guys fight, Jeri! :ROTF:
    $hit Joe, these days all it takes is for someone to say, "I think Jackson's are cool" and before you know it there's 3 pages of family in-fighting.

I think the JCF needs to come in for a big group hug (see other thread...too lazy to post the link) and a beer.

Who get's next to Ron and Bill? Not it.

Comment

LOL Ron and Bill ain't so bad, I'll get next to them. :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Update...we did find a band to help us out. We really don't do any covers, so even though they were all great suggestions, it really wasn't an option. We are still going to have some time to kill, still one band short..but I'm not near as worried as I was. The other band has more material than us, so we are thinking of switching roles and opening for them. Thanks again for all your help.
        And "I think Jacksons are cool!"
        Last edited by guitarsjb; 10-18-2006, 07:59 AM.

Comment

gotta respect being 100% original....

good luck and I hope you have a great show
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
            And "I think Jacksons are cool!"
            Jacksons are cool, but are Charvels cooler?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well.. at least ya didn't have a triple booking on your hands where ya drove 4 hours, showed up to the gig only to find out the bar booked three bands for the same night and another is already there setting up.

btw.. I always took a partial liking to playing Fortunate Son..

Sounds like a compromise is in the works, even if you open, IMO it would be more a better position overall. Ya do your part, get exposure and get out of the tail end of the mess.
              Last edited by charvelguy; 10-18-2006, 12:11 PM.

Comment

LOL Ron and Bill ain't so bad, I'll get next to them. :ROTF:
                It's not that they're not cool...just don't want my leg humped by Bill while Ron corrects my spelling :ROTF:

Comment

Bill will hump your leg, I'll just give ya kick a swift kick in the ass! Heh heh

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good going trying to make these guys fight, Jeri! :ROTF:
                    Tim, Rich...shaddap!!!

I love ya both..ya dicks..

I'm in a horrible mood..I gave Vinny a "Bing" today..right on the ass...I got laryngitis really bad..and this lil' SOB is trying tell make me yell..no way...I told him..I gave him fair warning three times..I'm not going to yell..I will kick your ass!!

I guess he didn't take me seriously..so BING!!

So now he does..works for me..

The power of the BING!!

It makes me feel bad when I gotta do that..but, oh well I guess..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Bill will hump your leg, I'll just give ya kick a swift kick in the ass! Heh heh

This is the BING...right here..

There's me...and there goes Vinny..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X