Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you guys do when its cold out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:55 PM.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      Definitely don't leave any of your gear in the cold, especially if you intend on using it within 24 hours. It's called condensation, and can be just as bad as pouring a glass of water in the back of your amp. If you leave your amp in a cold car, and then bring it inside, the moisture from the warm air inside, will immediately condense on anything cold, such as the circuitry of your amp. Plug it in, and you run the risk of turning it into a smoke machine.
      Exactly. We sometimes will wait 24 hours before turning on a cutomers PC if it has been outside in the cold for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
        YES! And that's why you tell her to keep sucking it! Oh, sorry Joe! I guess you meant fretboard shrinkage, right?!
        No, I was talking about the same shrinkage you were thinking about! :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I smoke a cigar and change my version of what I drink. Above 65 degrees....Scotch with ice.....below 65 degrees.......Scotch no ice.

I'm a complicated guy.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

"What do you do when its cold out....?"
            Nothing, I stay in...its cold out remember.
            Why would I want to go out in the frigid cold for recreational purposes and freeze. I only go out in the early fall (October) deer season by the time Novemeber hits, I'm done hunting.

I don't do cold unless I have to, I hate the crap big time. Winter isn't pretty either. "Awh look how pretty the street, trees, houses and various land looks with all that pretty snow."
            Its pretty untill the temps fall ridiculously and power lines freeze and power goes out. Then the family all of sudden don't have an appreciation for its beauty anymore. I don't make it any easier on them I love to rub salt in sores.

"Dad, sweetheart what are we gonna do?" "I don't do we, bit I think you all should go outside and play in sub zero temps and admire the beauty of the glorious winter wonderland you love so much." "Wait thats right the electricity is out!" "My bad, the thought of coming inside and knowing you'll have nothing to warm your frigid bodies that must be disappointing." "Go out side anyways."
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
            X