Welcome to the internet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the internet...

I'm sure some of you have seen this before, but I think it's funny as hell.
    Sums this place up very nicely.

http://www.fenixdev.net/welcome.php

This should be required reading for all newbies.
    -Rick

Well, thats one wasted minute of my life that I'll never get back.
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
      Well, thats one wasted minute of my life that I'll never get back.
      See #16
      -Rick

Comment

Good one! :ROTF:
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Um, regarding No 10. What are the "notable exceptions" ? Just for, erm, y'know, reference, that's all. Honest.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

If grown men stalking and kidnapping underage girls count as "notable exceptions" I believe No 10 holds up pretty well.
            Anyway, it's all so very true what that article says
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Good one! I think that should be packaged with every computer that's sold at Wal Mart.
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I found my prom date online, but when I pinned the Corsage on her she deflated.
                I was pretty bummed until I got an email from PoutySmurfette saying that I was a hot stud that her friends told her about and that she had lots of her friends waiting to meet me. I was too shy to reply though, but it sure gave my ego a boost.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                  I found my prom date online, but when I pinned the Corsage on her she deflated.
                  I was pretty bummed until I got an email from PoutySmurfette saying that I was a hot stud that her friends told her about and that she had lots of her friends waiting to meet me. I was too shy to reply though, but it sure gave my ego a boost.
                  Story of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                    If grown men stalking and kidnapping underage girls count as "notable exceptions" I believe No 10 holds up pretty well.
                    Anyway, it's all so very true what that article says
                    I saw a thing on national news the other day where they were baiting perv net stalkers over to this girl's house and getting 'em to say some crazy shit on camera, then Stone Phillips would come out and say hi to the guy and he'd deny it up and down, then Stone would read back some chat transcripts of the sick crap the dude had typed, and then they'd turn 'em in to the cops.
                    Interestingly all the guys they showed were computer science guys, and Indian? They may be trying to convey a stereotype

Comment

I don't know about Stone, it's Chris Hansen from Dateline that's been doing those To Catch A Predator shows with the anti-perv watchdog group Perverted Justice. The guys they catch are from all walks of life and all races:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                        No No No dammit! What are the examples of the "notable exceptions", gimme addresses!!!
                        And not of anything to do with stalking and kidnapping underage girls, where the fuck does it say that? I'm talking about the ones which apparently get you laid.

Ahem, not that I'm at all interested, you understand. It's for "my friend", yes, my friend......
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"13) The first person who offers to help you is really just trying to fuck with you for entertainment. So is the second. And the third. And me."

isn't that the JCF Charter?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

That was funny. And so very true.
                            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              "13) The first person who offers to help you is really just trying to fuck with you for entertainment. So is the second. And the third. And me."

isn't that the JCF Charter?
                              Yup
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X