No announcement yet.

Some Artwork I did YeARs Ago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the pics just fine from the original posts. Cool as hell !!! You're very talented !! Perhaps you could put something on one of mine one day (pro-bono ! lol)

Comment

get it painted onto a black jackson guitar. people will BEG you to sell it to them.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice work. The human faces are great - much better than the airbrushed faces I've seen.

Now if you can do one of Jenna in a WWII-style pinup, I may have to pay you to do a Warbird Warrior for me
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks guys....this is only a small part of what i can and have done.......
          come on lets have more of your thoughts of what would be a MOST amazing graphic for a guitar???????
          v

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
            Perhaps you could put something on one of mine one day (pro-bono ! lol)
            Bart: I'll even do it for you pro boner.
            Principal Skinner: You mean pro bono.
            Bart: I know what I said.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by 24seven View Post
              Thanks guys....this is only a small part of what i can and have done.......
              come on lets have more of your thoughts of what would be a MOST amazing graphic for a guitar???????
              v
              Beautiful stuff right there, you are a very talented individual .
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice work man! I would like to see more.

Comment

...i'd have to dig stuff out. You must have seen the guitars i have done? eerie dess, ghost skull, for Sean, that's me, am about to start 2 guitars shortly...
                  http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k41/247even/jet.jpg
                  this one was also hand painted on satin material...
                  in the late 80's i won 2000 grand for my business when i set up...best is i have never been to art school, i am a natural born!

Comment

Working...
                  X