routine for birthday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routine for birthday?

what do you do on your birthday every year? do you have a routine or try to do something different every year?

my plan is to repeat last year: get laid, get drunk, then visit the parents for a meal, then sleep. i have a feeling the first task might not happen (long story involving being torn between 3 different women), so if that fails, um, what else should i consider? no jokes please.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

If you don't get laid by one of three chickies that are (obviously) potential partners ON YOUR BIRTHDAY of all days... Ummm... it's time to be "torn" between some other biotches my good bro... Seriously...

AND, I'd work on that prior to the birthday...

Anyways...
    Happy birthday when it gets here...

And don't get drunk before the parent/dinner thing... hehe, looks bad...

Parents/dinner, drinks, laid, drunk, laid, sleep and laid would be an appropriate order... Just my thoughts...

Comment

Y'know, if it's just the orgasm you're going for, try pulling your own pud. There's no commitment, no excess emotional baggage, and you never have to ask if it was good
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Y'know, if it's just the orgasm you're going for, try pulling your own pud. There's no commitment, no excess emotional baggage, and you never have to ask if it was good
        :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

depending on what happens, i was possibly thinking of just buying some recording gear like a guitar amp, a set of pro speakers, an fx processor, or even a new guitar. if money ain't good, i might just go window shopping...
          Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-15-2006, 12:23 PM.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I haven't done anything for my birthday,for years.

But ,it will be an official holiday when I rule the world.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

My bday consits of

Blow
              Bitches
              And beer
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post
                My bday consits of

Blow
                Bitches
                And beer
                No hard liquor?
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

My birthday rocks
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    You dont even have to wait till your birthday either.

Comment

Wake up and say f**k it, I'm making waffles and skipping church. Clean the cat litter box, do some laundry, clean the fish tank, clean the hamster cage, cook shrimp three ways for my dinner. Watch some NFL and drink a bit while doing all the above. May not be a plan for everyone, but it worked for me.

Take hold of the flame.....

Jeff
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

thankfully i don't have any cats - no piss or shit-stained cases! and good god - have you seen a tropical fish shit?! don't have those either... but waffles? hmmmm.. waffles
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I try to get away from the UK on my birthday. I kinda figured that if I'm not in the country of my birth on that day, it doesn't count, and therefore I don't get any older.

Comment

Working...
                          X