Two new guitars in two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new guitars in two weeks

Some may have already seen the ibanez guitar...but here we are.

A brand new Ibanez UV777BK Universe 7-stringer, and an ESP George Lynch Kamikaze III I got from a board member at the ESP Forum. I normally try not to buy used guitars, but the Kamikaze II and III are very hard to find and are two guitars I really, really love the look of. When I saw the guy was unloading his I had to get it. It only has one little knick on the headstock, and the price I paid was great.

Sorry for some redundant pics, some turned out better than others.
    Last edited by gort; 04-29-2012, 03:50 PM.

The Universe is cool, but that ESP looks awesome!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very nice man, very nice.
      Both are lookers, and I know the Lynch model plays wonderfully, I have one, and I'm sure the Universe plays wonderfully also.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I dig the Lynch! Cool.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

you have my TV!

love the ESP Lynch.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
          X