X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head of British Army calls for Iraq pullout

http://www.itv.com/news/britain_7624...66d3a2b97.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

I believe, according to the BBC this morning, that he was being interviewed by the Daily Mail (I think that speaks for itself... ) and the quotes were taken "out of context"

Comment

Yeah, we need to pull out, then go back in, then pull out, then go back in, then pull out and shoot off on them and go have a smoke
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

lol well we are fucking their country up Newc so i think you described it all perfectly including the money shot daily mail isnt too bad snoogans apart from some racists in it-i get that,the mirror and the independant daily for a full picture!only one rag i wont rread is the*spit*scum

Comment

One problem is that the British forces are stationed in the Shiite areas in the south of Iraq. The Shiites particularly resent the British because when they created the nation of Iraq back in the 1920s, they left it in the charge of the minority Sunnis who dominated the area around Baghdad. The Sunnis always treated the Shiites like crap and the Shiites blame the Brits for putting them in power.

So whoever decided the Brits should take the south of Iraq may have made a big mistake.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I used to pull out..that was lame.

birth control is much better!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pull out and shoot them in their face...

Works for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                Pull out and shoot them in their face...

Works for me...
                Yeah, that's even better...but sometimes the allie becomes the enemy tho..ain't that a bitch!!

some just don't like gettin' shot in the face..I gave a chick pinkeye that way once..that was awesome!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i hope you got both of her eyes bill!otherwise your a bad shot mate.down the throat is another great way or up the starfish..lol this topic is heading another route!

Comment

Hehehehe... Definitely another route...

Comment

Few of the threads here stay on topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X