Very sad news for us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sad news for us...

...and the worst part is that we just found out about it tonight. My wife and I quit skydiving a couple of years ago when she became pregnant with our youngest daughter. Since then, we just gradually fell out of touch with a lot of our good friends in the sport....but tonight we just found out about this. All but two people mentioned were very good friends of ours, and we've spent a great deal of time with them over the last few years. We have both jumped from that Otter many many times.....but who would ever expect this.
    RIP Scott, Rob, Dave, Missy, and Robert. I wish you all blue skys wherever you may be now. Steve Parrella (one survivor) is a fellow guitar player, and is in pretty bad shape from what I hear. Our thoughts and prayers go out to these folks and their families.

http://sullivannews.com/articles/pub...cle_3573.shtml
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Oh man, that really sucks. Very sorry to hear about your friends. My own thoughts and prayers go out to them and their families...

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mark.Thats a tough thing loosing close friends.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Prayers to you, your friends and their families.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your losses, Mark. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and your friends. I will especially pray for Steve Parrella's quick recovery. May your lost friends rest in peace.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

very very sad, sorry man!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

what a grim accident, sorry to hear this. RIP.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

wow, sorry to hear this Mark .. hope you are ok
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

stay strong, my best wishes go out to all involved.
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

thes re he days where I know you will show me how much of a man you really are, and how much I am syill lacking in that dept. I'm sorry Mark, I wish I had more to help you out with but I do not. Cry it out good and solid.. you have my number if you want to call me, anytime of day or night, I don't care.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sorry for your loss,Mark.You are in our prayers...................
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Mark, sorry to hear this awful news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends. God bless.....
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Horrible news. My prayers go out to them as well as the suvivors to make a complete recovery.
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I'm very sorry Mark. Prayers and thoughts to your family and theirs...
                            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Aw Mark, I'm so sorry to hear this bro. You are in my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X