No announcement yet.

Funniest Video Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, I'm just sceptical by nature I guess. Anyway, what I'd really like to see is what happened afterwords. How the hell do you handle a situation like that properly? Shame we don't get to see that.. Which is also a reason I'm sceptical I guess. Sorry, it's just me
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I think it is a comedy sketch.

Comment

looked real to me.

and Ron, what the fuck are you now, a school marm?
        ("kids, that's not funny!")

sorry. funny!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Ouch indeed
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
            Holy shit! How did that whole thing fit in his mouth? Something tells me he's had some practice.
            + a billion ...
            By the looks of that dude..fuck yeah..

quwaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww...NICE!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That was definitely planned......
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Funniest video ever?
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Dude you are sick; that wasn't funny at all.
                  I agree. The look on my face was a cringe, not a smile.

You can see, what looks like at least one tooth, falling out of his mouth near the end.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Exactly. If you've ever had it happen, you know it hurts like shit. If you want to post a funny video, post Dave Mustaine singing Train of Consequences. Now that's hilarious!
                    "POOP"

Comment

that was terrible..
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Holy crap!!!!! I always wonderred what happenned to Dross. See what happens when roaches eat your guitars?!?!?!?! LOL

Last edited by VoiceX3; 10-11-2006, 01:49 PM. Reason: Finally found the roach I was looking for!
                        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                          Funniest video ever?

I got your back..!!!

I give you Johnny Knoxville in..The Ringer 2..with special guest Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld!!!

http://www.fazed.org/video/?id=452
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X