Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD axtogrind

have a good one Keith!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Thank you, my Estonian Idol!

BTW, this is way old news, but how cool is this?
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Have a happy one Keith !!!!!!!!!!
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Enjoy it bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind View Post
          BTW, this is way old news, but how cool is this?
          we got plenty of old tanks here and all the other stuff such as missles, granates etc. some of them aren't found and are lying in the sand or swamp, just waiting when somone steps on 'em
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Happy Birthday you &%$@# !!!!

Have a great day !!!

Comment

Keith... HB! yes, I still have those tubes...I have to put it on my list again!

Comment

Happy Birthday, brutha!

Hope you get exactly what you want! As long as it isn't my purple GMP Pawnshop.

Comment

HBD, Keith!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birthday Keith!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

HBD Keith! See.....lawyers DO have friends!
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thanks, bros (and sis). Endrik, better watch your step! Heartfielder = you're an elephant, you never forget. Dang, Tom, it took me a few minutes to even remember what tubes you are talking about! Okay other Tom, you can just send my pawnshop to the usual address. If I don't bond with it, I'll send it back. I promise!

Some do, Mark. Thank goodness. (By the way, my goal in life is ALSO for you to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are!)

Dad just called to say, "Happy birthday! I have cancer!" Fucking buzzkill. Not as bad as it could be. I suppose that any day where the worst case doesn't happen can't be too bad.

So, folks, here is to friends, family, music, and taking each day as an individual gift.

Keith
                        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind View Post
                          Dad just called to say, "Happy birthday! I have cancer!" Fucking buzzkill. Keith
                          Keith, sorry to hear that. Prayers coming your dads way from NJ.
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Happy Birfday..

my gift to you ...happy balls
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X