My boy loves me!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy loves me!!!!!!!

My son, who lives in Calif, is actually looking forward to my visit.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I leave on the 11th and will spend a week with him. He lives in Marin, my old hometown for 27 years. He's 23. How good does that get?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Very cool!
    Enjoy the visit. I love it when my dad comes to town to hang out.
    -Rick

Comment

Fett,

Ahh... Marin is a nice place. Have fun and have a good time in SF. You are actually about 35 minutes away from me =)

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Maybe, he'll take this old fart to a club.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I can't imagine being around you for a week! :ROTF:

My hat's off to your boy!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's what I thought.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Nothing like the connection between a Dad and his little gunslinger. my dad was such a hot shit, he was bigger than life. Have a good time.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Good for you and him Fett!

Have a great time, enjoy the trip and the time, and travel safe.

PS - Who's watching all those expensive guitars whilst you're gone?

Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Does he know that you will be spending your vacation sitting in a patio chair surfing ebay and the JCF on HIS computer?
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice..you guys have fun!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good to see happy your about the visit.
                      Have fun and enjoy your time with your son.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by JRE View Post
                        Good for you and him Fett!

Have a great time, enjoy the trip and the time, and travel safe.

PS - Who's watching all those expensive guitars whilst you're gone?

Ah, let them steal them. The highest price is $450. The thiefs may be doing me a favor.

Comment

well. I made it He has a way cool apt. It overlooks the bay. We can sit on the deck and watch the ferries come in. You guys ever here of the game "Guitar Hero" The kids are playing it now and they have a dinky guitar and everything. Oh. by the way. we had to go and buy plastic patio chairs.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            You guys ever here of the game "Guitar Hero" The kids are playing it now
                            Yep!

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54681
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

When I saw this thread title I first thought "I didn't know that Mark Foley was on the JCF".
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X