Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most beautiful girls in the world.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most beautiful girls in the world.......

...well, to ME anyway! My wife took this pic at the zoo today, and it really makes me think! How could some dumbass motherfucker like me deserve to have such kickass daughters??? Melleny (almost 2) wasn't very happy because I picked her up and took away her freedom of running around like a little monkey, and Elizabeth (she just turned 6) is just my buddy PERIOD! Man, I just love the shit outa my girls and just wanted to let the world know it once again! Enjoy the pic, and feel free to hijack this thread with pics of your own!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Aww.. Damn it, with all you people going on about how happy you are having kids I'm beginning to want some myself
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Ahh Mark your hats on backwards.Cute kids.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Kick ass Dude!!!
        Remember, real men raise girls.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Aww...cute pic bro!!!

Comment

Cute lil girls MM.I have 3..Two are 14,one is 19.Remember this for when they reach "the age"....

GOD HELP THE FIRST POOR BASTARD TO PULL IN THE DRIVEWAY AND HONK.(You gotta say it through your teeth so they get the "they'll never find the bodies" look on their faces a few times,but it has worked for me for the last 5 years).
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

great pic, mark!!!
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Beautiful, Mark!

My two girls are my pride and joy as well. Even the crappiest day at work melts away when I get home and see them.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Beautiful kids man. I've got a boy and a girl (10 and 9) and They make life worth living.

Comment

Mark, you have a beautiful family. There is a special bond between a father and his daughter(s). Here are my Princesses...

Victoria will turn 6 on Oct. 18th.

Stephanie will turn 5 on Dec. 27th.

Alvin
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Great looking kids Mark !!!

I'm sure they love their Dad as much as you love them !!!

Since you asked, here are my three, all original, Made in the USA protos:

Zach 8, Halle 5 & Alec 12

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
                        Cute lil girls MM.I have 3..Two are 14,one is 19.Remember this for when they reach "the age"....

GOD HELP THE FIRST POOR BASTARD TO PULL IN THE DRIVEWAY AND HONK.(You gotta say it through your teeth so they get the "they'll never find the bodies" look on their faces a few times,but it has worked for me for the last 5 years).
                        I did that for my friends daughter (since she lets me get away with stuff that her Dad can't)... a guy she was dating pulled up and honked, and I walked out like I was fishing $$ out of my pocket and said " Oh good, my pizza is here".. the kid was like "WTF" and I said "I KNOW you're not honking for her to come out if she is your date - go up and ring the bell".. he looked at me for about 3 seconds before he decided to shut the car off and walk up to the door ! lol
                        May be getting old, but I can still kick ass if needed...
                        Kids rock ! My nephews (14 mos and 5 1/2 yrs) keep me on my toes and young...

Comment

cool pics everyone!
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Melleny looks like a holy terror!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great thread!
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X