She is a bundle of joy...grand baby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is a bundle of joy...grand baby.

I have loads of 80's rock/metal videos downloaded and I'll put her in my lap and we'll watch dozen's of them.

She now will see me setting in front of the PC and she'll walk up to me and put her arms out for me to pick her up and watch some videos.
    Her favorite video is (not mine but her's) "Cinderella's Shake Me".
    She also likes, twisted sister's we're not gonna take it video and dlr's going crazy video. She waves her arms and claps and tries to dance, is so cute and precious. Also, she is mesmerized when I play the guitar, all her movement stops and she walks over to me and watches me play and smiles. My little rockin n roller. Just thought I'd share some goodness with you gang.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

That's awesome, very cool to hear
    On a side note, imagine you 80's-rockers are becoming grandparents now.. Isn't that a bit ironic? To me it's the other way around, I should have lived in the 80's but I wasn't born before 86, so I spent most of the 80's trying to figure out how to walk and talk
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

How old is the baby?
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

13 month's just a touch over a year old.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Sweet stuff,Soap.I miss when my girls used to do that stuff...Now I get to hear "Dad,can you turn it down a little,I'm on the phone." At this point,I should have just bought a headphone amp.....
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Good on you. I just saw my 3 week old grand-da. She was sitting in one of those bat-op swingers. Spaced out. But that's normal. No stimulus (sp) at all. If I were me, I would have music on where the melody was mellow and the words were clear. What a great way to give the kid a head start. My son, when he was young, would be in bed with me and wear headphones and sing with Tom Petty. Music rules.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Cool beans! My kid is a total rock nut too! Warms me heart to watch the Squid rock out.

Comment

Working...
              X