Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Tigers!!!! (MLB)

Took out the Yankees!!! WTG boys!!!
    Might have slid at the end of the season, but playing good now!! Keep it up!!!

Tigers are my heros ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'm not a big baseball guy, but it is great that the Tigers are playing the way they are. I thought for sure that the fairytale season was going to end quick when they had to play the Yankees in the first round.

Comment

I love the tigers.
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Screw the Tigers, (the Yanks too), Go Mets!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's really all about the BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

i called it in may....tigers/mets in the WS, tigers win.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

If Magnum says that Tigers rule, then it's true.

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I wrote the Tigers off after the wheels fell off in August and they couldnt win the division and lost their last 5. I'm a big Tiger fan and I predicted that the Yankees would sweep..just based on how they were playing at the end of the season.

Great ptching by Verlander, Rogers and Bonderman. To shut down one of the best offensive line-ups in the the game was nothing short of spectacular...After game 1 I had the feeling that if they didnt give up a big inning (4-5 runs) to the Yankees they had a pretty good chance as the Tigers can put up some runs on the board themselves...

The $200 million payroll couldnt step it up with the exception of Jeter, I love Gay-Rods average for the series The Yankees looked past the Tigers and didnt give them the respect they deserved and ended up getting their asses handed to them. Too bad Torre's gonna take the axe becaus of it. Was funny with Zumaya bring the heat and striking out 3 free agent acqusitons ...$66 million in payroll...lol

That town is going to go crazy if they can win the penant! I was there in 84 when they won...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

hmmmmm...Tigers vs. Mets??? Lets hope!!
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Endrik is right!

Sweet to see the Tiger win that series.

Gonna be a nice match up with the A's now.
                      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

one of my favorite teams was the 84 tigers... the other was the 87 mets...
                        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                        Amp... Pioneer
                        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

the'87 Mets lost DK, you must mean the '86 team. Payroll doesn't mean dick, you still have to go out and make the plays, and the Tigers did, the yankees didn't. There is no baseball without the Yankees, don't forget that. Steinbrenner will be writing a check in the neightborhood of 90 million to MLB so the teams in the smaller markets can have a "fair" share of the profits. The problem is that the owners don't put this money they receive into their own teams, they are too busy putting it in their pockets. I can't believe my beloved team has turned into the Atlanta Braves, the worst feeling in the world. Win the division every year and completely underachieve in the playoffs. You cannot take away the way verlander hung in there, he could have easily fallen apart, but he didn't. the rainout changed everything, the ghosts don't come out until nighttime in yankee stadium, and when game 2 got rained out until the next day, I knew we were in trouble. We've lost our last 4 playoff games at home during the daytime. Quite a dissappointing year, especially when I think back to missing about 5 games total this year. You can tip your hat to Kenny Rogers, and you can almost feel good for him even if you're a Yankee fan , he did nothing but get shelled in his playoff career until Fri. night. But I am willing to bet any amoiunt of money, money I do not have that the A's whip the piss out of Kenny when he takes the mound next time. You know where to reach me, I'm trying to prevent this Atlanta Brave logo from taking form on all of my stuff. It's frightening.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well you can always find solice in the return of Pinella
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Kev,
                              There is no solace for the hole in my stomach today. I'm fukkin' pissed-lol
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X