the losing game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the losing game?

i've just put one of my axes on ebay and can't help but dwell on the last few moments i was playing her. it's for a good cause - food, heat and water, but can't help thinking i could starve a bit. my gf has recently done a runner, i have no idea where she is, why she fucked off, and most importantly, if she's ok. trying to keep myself above water level, i've started seeing someone else, then i get stick off another girl cuz i won't have her. fuck's sake! i can't make anyone happy i can't wait til xmas for my bonus - cuz fuck it, i'm seriously wanting to buy a new guitar and resume my original lonely existence. i'm considering kalms (light anti-depressants?) or tollerating it all until i get paid when i can get absolutely shitfaced.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Go play video games to take your mind off of this. I mean really.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah! Nintendo's Wii (jesus that's a stupid name) should be out soon. I'll have plenty of stuff to occupy my spare time with then
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Please do not start playing video games to take your mind off of anything. I mean really.
        Go outside, and take a look what's going on, stay off the computer, and call a pal if you got one and see if he wants to go out with you . and if you don't have a pal, hit me at 949-307-9434 and i'll cheer you up dude, I promise. I've lost about 68 guitars, so I know the feeling of loss. Now on the girl end, the losses have all turned out to be good in the end, there's nothing wrong with being free, EVER!!!
        Tommy
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I wasn't being flip when I said that. Wilki just needs to find a comfy spot right now. Whether it is playing video games or some other distraction, he needs to chill.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            Now on the girl end, the losses have all turned out to be good in the end, there's nothing wrong with being free, EVER!!!
            Tommy
            +1,000,000
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that's ok, i don't have any video games. my pc is so shit, it can't handle more than "freecell"..
              i try watching films, i try playing my remaining guitar. i've been smoking alot more (i don't do weed). can't keep off the computer, cuz i'm at work.
              ain't got any friends and i can't ring the usa
              at the mo, i'm thinking booze. hmm. tommoro, i'm makin' a b-line for the off-license.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Where are you?

Comment

midlands, uk
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

That explains a lot. And, I mean that sincerely.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

no thanks, i don't do gay
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Sheep? I could not resist. I am so sorry. Being in the Midlands and such.

Comment

i'm not in derbyshire and wouldn't dream of going there either. it's a REAL shithole. worse than nottingham. leicester - no comment...
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

What? There's no Robins in your Hood?:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X