Personallized license plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personallized license plates

I have to share this. I have had 5 '60's Mustangs in my life. One day, I was at a fleamarket in Calif. There was this space that had all kinds of shit on the ground. I saw it at once. It was a genuine white back-blue letter California plate. You know what it said? "MUST4ME". $2. Not only that, but is had 22 cal bullet holes in it.:ROTF: Those white plates were when personal plates first came out. This has to be one of the first ones. It's a front plate. Back then, I checked with the DMV and it was still current. E-Bay's policy is a plate has to be, at least, 3 years old. Any guesses on what it would fetch on E-Bay? And what's the best one you have seen?
    Last edited by fett; 10-02-2006, 08:27 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

mine reads .."I AM EVIL" on my Cobra..the only one in Ohio!!

Hey. that says it all..and nothing to figure out..like (I H8 U) ..it doesn't get anymore blatant than that!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I read a story once (maybe it was a joke...not sure) that a guy had applied for 3M TA3. This was a state that had front and back plates. It wasn't until later that the DMV realized what the plate said while looking in the rearview mirror

I'm pretty sure this was a joke and not a real story, but I just can't remember now.

Comment

I had a couple personalized calif plates, they were the medium blue field with yellow lettering, I think those were right after the black w/ yellow letter tags, then the white ones came along didn't they, best one i saw was 4nuc8r (that was before they started to figure out what people were actually saying)
        Last edited by FusionFarmer; 10-03-2006, 06:18 PM.
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

F8kTits
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
            I they were the medium blue field with yellow lettering, I think those were right after the black w/ yellow letter tags, then the white ones came along didn't they,
            You are correct, sir!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn, he is right. Now that I think about it. But, mine is the real deal.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X